Monday, November 17, 2008

oh yeah...

If you look to the right of the page, you will see the ornament exchange that I signed up for.
Well...
Today I ordered my ornament from etsy to be sent to my exchange buddy.

I hope she likes it! I always try to get things that I would like if I were that person... and not knowing this person... well let's just say it was hard to decide.
But I'm really happy with what she's getting. =-)

I'll post pictures after I know that she's received it.

We shall see what she thinks!

And her name is Tara and this is her blog. Check it out!

1 comments:

taralynn819 said...

You are SO sweet! The ornament is adorable! The exchange was a great idea, thanks to Kate! I didn't see an address on the envelope or I would have sent a thank you card! But it's nice to "meet" you through your blog! Hope we can keep in touch!

-Tara