Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daily Routines...

So this whole... not having a job thing... Not so much fun!

I mean, at first it was kinda nice to have some time off to rest and chill. But now it's BORING! So I've tried to get myself in a routine of sorts.

I'm not a morning person, so this has been incredibly important for me.

I won't go into details... but I have my coffee, do some job searching via internet. Spend some time in the word. Maybe watch a movie or an episode of friends if I'm in the mood.

Somedays I go out and apply at various places... Those are the WORST! I hate going place to place looking for jobs. NOT FUN!

But for the most part it's pretty boring.
I keep praying that the right job will come along. I'm trying to keep faith.
But it's hard when nothing is happening. Thank the Lord for Unemployment checks. (Yes... I am drawing unemployment. Not something I really wanted to do, but when I was laid off, everyone at my work told me the importance of doing this. It's something the company pays for when they lay off people. So CBL... I'm going to take all that I can get from you!!!)

0 comments: